Struggling Valencia lock horn with inconsistent league performer “Sevilla” on Sunday.
Valencia have won only one of their last five league game, losing out in 4 of those 5 games. The Bats sits 15 on the log six point clear of the red zone, with 34 points from 31 league game. While Sevilla sits 7th on the log with 48 points from 31 games, and 1 points adrift an European competition place.
- Valencia have lost 4 of their last 4 league game
- Valencia have 1 victory in 5 league games
- Valencia won 4 out of their last 10 games in all competition, losing out in the remaining 6
- Valencia have won 1 of their last 5 home league games
- Sevilla have lost 2 consecutive league game
- Sevilla have 2 victories in 5 league games
- Sevilla won 4 out of their last 10 games in all competition, losing out in 4, and the remaining ending in draw
- Sevilla still looking for their first away win after 5 games.
Valencia: Predicted Line-up (4-3-3)
Alves – Siqueira, Santos, Mustafi, Barragan – Rodrigo, Parejo, Gomes – Piatti, Feghouli, Negredo.
Sevilla: Predicted Line-up (4-2-3-1)
Sergio Rico – Escuerdo, Rami, Kolodziejczak, Coke – Cristforo, Krychowiak – Vitolo, Krohn-Dehli, Banega – Gameiro.
Valencia Vs Sevilla: Head-To-Head-Stats
It’s being an even battle between the two sides looking at their last 5 games, with both side having 2 win each, and the sharing point once in their last 5 meetings.
Valencia Vs Sevilla: Prediction
Both sides are in searching for a point and decent league run, after they both loss their last 2 league games.
However, Sevilla have won once in their last 5 visit to Estadio Mestalla, but getting the maximum point at same ground won’t be impossible looking at the host team recent form on that ground. Valencia has won 1 of their last game at the Estadio, losing out in 4 of those games. Therefore, I except a draw on Sunday at the Estadio Mestalla.
Best Bets: Draw @ 3.41, Over 2.5 goals @ 1.69; [€50 Welcome Bonus For New Clients]