Ural vs Rubin Kazan
Russia – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Central Stadium (Yekaterinburg)
The Bumblebees will welcome struggling Rubin Kazan this Saturday. The hosts are coming into this game on the back of consecutive defeats. They are winless in four of their 5 previous league games and the only win came against Samara who is in the relegation zone. The Ural has conceded 41 goals already in juts 22 matches which is the worst defensive show this season.
Kazan is on the brink of the relegation zone with 23 points in 22 matches. They are a single point from being sucked into the red zone, a fate which they want to avoid. They are unbeaten in recent away games on the trot. So even though they have a poor record at this ground, we can expect a surprise from the former champs.
Ural vs Rubin Kazan: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The hosts have two wins and a defeat in the last 5 meetings with this opposition.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five matches.
- Ural is unbeaten in their last 4 head to head matches at this ground.
- Kazan previously won here back in April 2016.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all three recent clashes here.
- Three of those matches had less than 2.5 goals also.
- Kazan is unbeaten in the last 6 league matches on the road.
- Ural is without a win in their 5 previous home games in the league.
Ural vs Rubin Kazan: Prediction
The home side is inconsistent with their performances lately. After they drew two top-five teams like CSKA and Rostov, they lost to an inferior outfit like Sochi. They managed to hold off the challenge posed by this opposition before. So maybe this will go right down to the wire and may end as a draw too.
The home team has been losing game frequently but they have scored in most of those matches. In three of their meetings here they both found the net. Since the hosts score more at home matches I am backing both sides to score.
Ural vs Rubin Kazan: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Kazan to win @ 1.50 (1/2).
- Both teams to score @ 1.90 (9/10).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.