Ujpest FC vs Ferencvaros
Hungary- NB I
Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Szusza Ferenc Stadion (Budapest)
The hosts are 9th in the table with just a point between them and the relegation zone. Currently they are winless in 3 matches and have only one win in the 5 previous ties. Their defense has conceded more than what they scored all season. Wins are hard to come by even at their own backyard. Only one win came in their last 8 matches including both league and Cup games.
The reigning champions will be in action as they travel to Budapest on Wednesday. With 17 wins in 24 matches they are currently the toppers of the National Championship. They have the least number of defeats-2, which is the best record so far. Also, a 6 point lead at the top, with a game at hand, clearly shows their domination.
Ujpest FC vs Ferencvaros: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The champs have not lost to this opposition since 2015.
- They have 4 wins in their last 6 head to head matches.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 5 of those 6 games as well.
- The hosts are winless against these opponents at home since 2014.
- Ferencvaros are unbeaten in their last 7 trips here in both league and Cup games.
- In 4 of their recent visits the score was less than 2.5 goals.
Ujpest FC vs Ferencvaros: Prediction
The champs have already scored at a rate of about 2 goals per game. They have found the back of the net 2 or more times in 3 of their recent league fixtures. In those games they have managed to score first too. When we look at the hosts they have a defense that is below average compared to many teams above them. I believe they will break in the pressure of the visiting attack so easily.
Anyone in their right mind will be supporting the toppers to win. It is quite easy to say they are right when we check the head to head stats. With such dominance against the hosts I am backing the chaps to get the three points and score the first goal also.
Ujpest vs Ferencvaros: Betting Tips
- Ferencvaros to win @ 2.00 (1/1).
- The first team to score: Ferencvaros @ 1.60 (3/5).