Udinese vs Crotone
Italy – Coppa Italia
Date: Tuesday, 14 December 2021
Kick-off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Dacia Arena.
Udinese are not doing any wonders this season, but they are staying above the relegation cut-off in the Serie A. And most importantly, they are on a rather good run at home.
However, Crotone are on a downward spiral at the moment. They are placed in the bottom-most tier of the Serie B, and judging recent performances, they are certainly on a path to get booted to the Serie C.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Udinese this Tuesday at the Dacia Arena.
Udinese vs Crotone Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-2 win for Udinese.
- The last they lost against this rival was back in 2018.
- At this venue, the guests had failed to score in all but one clash this decade.
- The last time these two locked horns at this ground, spoils were shared with a 0-0 draw.
Udinese vs Crotone Prediction & Analysis
Udinese were unbeaten in nine of the past twelve overall games, and they have lost just twice at home this whole season. One of these defeats had come against Napoli.
On the other hand, Crotone are on a five-game losing streak, and they had also lost eight of the past nine fixtures.
They are also on a six-match losing run on the road, and had gone on a ten-game losing streak away from home at one point in 2021.
Considering these observations, expect a compelling win for Udinese at home this Tuesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Udinese have lost just thrice in the past three-month period, and one of these losses had come against Inter.
- Their latest fixture was against AC Milan, where they managed to get a draw.
- Crotone are the only team in the Serie B to have lost the last five league games in a row.
- They have a single win on the road in the whole of 2021 – which had come in April.
Tips for Udinese vs Crotone
Udinese -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 1.75 (3/4).