Troyes vs Bordeaux
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 12 December 2021
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Stade de l’Aube.
Both Troyes and Bordeuax are teams that are struggling with defensive issues in the French top flight at the moment. It’s no wonder that these two have combined to register just six wins from their total thirty four games till now.
Either are placed in the bottom-most tier of the table, and are major contenders to get relegated at the end of the campaign.
Tension will be mounting for both teams each passing match-day, and it goes without saying that these two will target each other for the three points this Sunday.
Judging the defensive performances so far, and previous h2h stats as well, expect a goal-fest this weekend at the Stade de l’Aube.
Troyes vs Bordeaux Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Three of the past four clashes had goals from both teams.
- Since 2003, only once have the hosts failed to score at this venue.
- The visitors had won two of the former three meetings at this stadium.
Troyes vs Bordeaux Prediction & Analysis
Troyes lost 2-1 on the road the last match-day, against Lille. They had also lost four of the past five fixtures, and were winless in 16 of the preceding 20 games.
They are also a recently-promoted squad, and they have won just twice at home this whole season.
On the other hand, Bordeaux were held to a 2-2 draw the last game week by Lyon. They were also winless in 17 of their past 19 games, and had conceded two or more goals in their past six straight matches.
Moreover, previous h2h clashes too have conceded goals in huge numbers.
Taking into account all these stats, expect a high-scoring affair this Sunday at the Stade de l’Aube.
Key Stats for Betting
- Bordeaux are placed 17th in the table, and they have won just twice so far this whole campaign.
- They have the same number of points as that of the 18th placed Clermont, and thus are level with the relegation cut-off.
- They have conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- Meanwhile, Troyes are one of the only three teams in the entire league to have lost four of the past five fixtures.
- They have kept a total of just three clean sheets from their past 24 games.
Tips for Troyes vs Bordeaux
Over 2.5 Match Goals & Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).