Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020
Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Medical Park Stadium (Trabzon).
The team from Trabzon has created major ripples in Turkish football this season. They are leading the title race for the Super Lig with Galatasaray and Sivasspor breathing down their neck.
The hosts have an active 8 match winning run in all competitions at home. They have scored 2 or more goals in all those 8 games as well. In the Cup, they have scored in every game they played and are yet to face a team from the top tier.
It seems Fenerbahce lost their morale after the Istanbul derby loss to Galatasaray. They are now winless in four league matches and the Cup is their only hope left.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Trabzonspor are unbeaten in the last 7 head to head games (W2, D5).
- Fenerbahce won this fixture previously in December 2016.
- Both sides scored in their last 7 meetings across all venues.
- Each of these teams has 2 wins each in their 5 previous h2h games at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 matches.
- Fenerbahce has never failed to score in any of their last 5 trips here.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce: Prediction
Fenerbahce is on a losing form right now. They have no wins from the last 3 matches on the road in the league. But they never failed to score on their recent head to head clashed against this opposition. We may see both sides scoring like their previous meetings.
The hoists are on exceptional form in both the league and Cup competition. With this game played at home, they will be the favorites to win the first leg on the semi final. Meanwhile, the visitors may be satisfied if they could get an away goal. So I expect a win for the home team with more than 2.5 goals scored in this game.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce: Betting Tips
Home team to win @ 1.70 (7/10).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (8/11)