Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Saturday, 1 February 2020
Kick-off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Medical Park Stadium (Trabzon).
As two of the best teams in the league take on each other, that too with a Champions League spot at stake, sparks are sure to fly at both ends. Expect the encounter to turn into a high-scoring affair.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last six matches in a row had goals from both teams.
- Ten of the previous eleven wins went to Fenerbahce.
- Five of the prior eight clashes at this stadium saw the guests scoring three or more goals.
- The last time these two met at this venue, Trabzonspor won 2-1.
- It’s been four years since Fenerbahce have won against this opponent.
- At this venue, disregarding a single encounter back in 2014, Fenerbahce have found the back of the net in every single h2h battle in the last 12 years.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Prediction
Trabzonspor recorded a massive 6-0 win the last match-day over Kasimpasa. The victory just highlighted how in form their offense is. Fenerbahce in the meantime recorded a 2-0 win over Basaksehir, one of the best teams in the league. It was a testament to the sheer domination of Fener this season.
As things stand, the weekend encounter has all the ingredients to turn into a high-scoring thriller. Both teams have been on fire the whole of the season, and are placed just two points apart in the top-most tier.
The winner of this fixture will most probably take the second spot in the table, which affords an entry into the Champions League.
Moreover, the last six h2h clashes had goals from both teams, Trabzonspor had scored a total of 18 goals from their prior four games this season, Fener had scored twice or more in nine of their previous eleven overall fixtures, and scored thrice or more in five of their former eight visits to this stadium.
Suffice it to say, expect a goal-fest this weekend.
Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Betting Tips
Both Teams to Score @ 1.50 (1/2)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.60 (3/5).