Toulouse vs Le Havre
France – Ligue 2
Date: Monday, 21 February 2022
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadium Municipal.
Toulouse are at the top of the table, and have easily been the best team in the competition this season. They are hugely motivated by the prospect of promotion, and just need to hold on to a top-two position for a handful of games.
They have a great opportunity coming up this Monday, as they are at home, and are pitted against a struggling Le Havre. This team is on a long winless run, and also have a worrying h2h record against this foe over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for Toulouse this Monday at the Stadium Municipal.
Toulouse vs Le Havre Head-to-head (h2h)
- Toulouse had won four of the past five encounters.
- They are on an unbeaten run since 1993.
- They had kept clean sheets in six of the last nine clashes.
- The home team had scored a total of six goals from the past two games at this ground.
Toulouse vs Le Havre Prediction & Analysis
Toulouse were unbeaten in 28 of their past 31 overall fixtures, and they had also won nine of their past fourteen games. They have also lost just once at home since September, and just twice at this venue this whole season.
On the other hand, Le Havre are on a five-fixture winless run, and they had also remained so in 11 of their past 15 match-ups. Moreover, they have won just five times on the road in all competitions in 2021-22.
Judging these stats, and past h2h results, expect a huge win for Toulouse this Monday at the Stadium Municipal.
Key Stats for Betting
- Toulouse have lost just twice all through the campaign.
- They have scored the most number of goals in the competition – 52. In fact, not only no other squad has scored 40 goals yet, but only three others have even managed to slot in more than 30.
Tips for Toulouse vs Le Havre
Toulouse to Win @ 1.60 (3/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.20 (6/5).