Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2021
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
There is a sense that the best of Antonio Conte is yet to come this season. He has been a serial winner all through his managerial career, but so far his stint with the Spurs have been bleak.
The team needs a huge win to build some momentum, and to prove some of their doubters wrong. And this weekend they have the perfect opportunity.
They are at home, and are pitted against possibly the worst team in the entire league – Norwich. And with a superior h2h record as well, Tottenham are expected to post the three points in style this Sunday.
Tottenham vs Norwich Head-to-head (h2h)
- Conte’s men had won three of the past five clashes.
- They had scored two or more goals in four of the former five encounters.
- It’s been 17 years since they have failed to find the back of the net at home.
- They are also on a three-fixture winning streak at home in league games.
Tottenham vs Norwich Prediction & Analysis
Conte’s men recorded a 2-1 win at home the last match-day in the PL, against Leeds. Going on, they have been one of the very best teams in home fixtures this year, in England.
In fact, they have lost just against Manchester United, Chelsea, and Aston Villa at this venue since February.
On the other hand, Norwich were promoted to the top flight just at the end of the last season, and they also have been struggling to keep up with the intensity of the teams in the PL all through this campaign.
They did reinforce themselves with a new manager some weeks back, and there’s been some improvement. But under no circumstances are they ready to take on the Spurs.
As things stand, expect a win for Tottenham this Sunday at their home.
Key Stats for Betting
- Norwich are placed 19th in a table of 20, and they have scored the least number of goals in the competition.
- In fact, they are the only squad in the league yet to touch the 10-goal mark.
- They have also conceded the most number of goals in the PL in 2021-22, disregarding the dead-last placed Newcastle.
- Meanwhile, the Spurs have been unbeaten in the league since the arrival of Conte, and they also had won 16 of the former 20 appearances at home.
Tips for Tottenham vs Norwich
Tottenham -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.00 (1/1)
Tottenham to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).