Torino vs Lazio Prediction, Betting Tips and Match Preview for Italian Serie A match on Tuesday, 30 June 2020. Kick off 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino.
Unlike Lazio wins are hard to come by for Torino. They are currently 14th in the table losing more games than they won. The Bulls who finished 7th last season are now struggling in mid-table with teams like Sassuolo.
Meantime, Lazio is in pursuit of Juventus at the top of the table. But the recent defeat to Atalanta has cost them the chance to reduce the gap with the reigning champions. They came back to winning ways in the latest league action against Fiorentina.
In a match which saw red cards on both sides they managed to score 2 to cancel out Fiorentina’s early first half goal.
Torino vs Lazio: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have two wins each in their last 5 meetings.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five games across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those games as well.
- The visitors have two wins and a defeat in their 5 previous visits here.
- Both teams scored in three of those five matches at this ground.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in three of those head to head games.
- Lazio has scored in the last five league games on the trot.
Torino vs Lazio: Prediction
Not only does Lazio needs win they have to hope Juve lose some of theirs. Apart from the latest defeat to Atalanta, Lazio has not lost any of their matches on the road since September 2019.
Since Torino is still recovering from two massive defeats at home against Atalanta and Sampdoria, I do not think they will win this one. So the away team will have the upper hand on Tuesday.
Three of their recent meetings had more than 2.5 goals at the final whistle. A similar score line was recorded in 20 matches that Lazio played this season. The same is applicable in 17 of the 28 games that Torino was part of. So I am backing a high scoring game with the visitors winning.
Torino vs Lazio: Betting Tips
Lazio to win @ 1.83 (5/6).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (4/5).