Torino vs Juventus
Italy – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 15th December 2018
Kick-off at 19.30 UK/ 20.30 CET
Venue: Stadio Olimpico di Torino (Turin).
Juventus, the best team in the country bar none, and one of the best teams in Europe, travel to Turin, to take on Torino in their 16th game in the Serie A championship.
Torino occupies the sixth spot in the table after securing 22 points from their 15 matches so far. Their record reads five wins, seven draws, and three losses.
Juventus remains one of the very few teams that are left in the top five leagues in Europe, which are still unbeaten. They won 14 of their total 15 matches in this league season and drew the remaining one fixture.
Torino drew their last match, on the roads, against AC Milan, in their last league match. The whole ninety minutes remained goalless.
Juventus secured a tough but routine win in their last league match, against Inter Milan. Mandzukic scored the lone goal and winner of the match, in the 66th minute.
Torino vs Juventus Head-to-head (h2h)
- Juventus holds an 18-1 lead in h2h wins over Torino.
- Torino was winless in nine of their last 15 matches.
- Juventus is enjoying a winning streak of five games and has lost only one of their last 20 ties.
- Torino was winless in four of their last eight home-fixtures.
- Juventus is enjoying another streak of nine away wins in a row and has lost only one of their last 25 away ties. The loss came against Real Madrid in a pre-season tie.
- Juventus has won eight of the last nine h2h matches at this stadium.
- The Italian champions have scored in their last 12 consecutive away matches, and in 22 of the last 24 attempts on the road.
Torino vs Juventus Prediction
The Italian powerhouses Juventus has this match almost in the bag, even before the starting whistle, as is the case with almost all of their domestic games. The frightening forwards of Cristiano Ronaldo, Mario Mandzukic, Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa, all assisted admirably by Pjanic in the midfield, is a nightmare for any team in the world.
The team is enjoying winning streaks, overall, at home, as well as on the road. Juventus is the only unbeaten side in Italy, and the only unbeaten side in Europe’s top five leagues, along with Liverpool, Dortmund, and PSG.
Juventus has won eight of the last nine h2h matches at this stadium. They have won the last nine away matches in a row. The team has also won their last five overall games consecutively.
Juventus has lost only one of their last 20 overall fixtures, and one of their last 25 away games.
Torino, on the other hand, was winless in nine of their last 15 ties, and four of their last eight matches at home.
The strongest Central Defense pair in Europe, and probably the world, Chiellini and Bonucci, will keep another clean sheet in this match.
Torino vs Juventus Betting Tips
Juventus to win @ 1.60 (3/5)
Both Teams to Score: NO @ 1.80 (4/5).