Torino vs Cagliari
Italy Serie A
Date: Sunday, 18 October 2020
Kick-Off at 14.00 UK
Venue: Stadio Olimpico Grande, Torino.
Tipping that Torino will sit at the bottom of Serie A table after a couple of rounds was a big longshot.
The Bulls have underperformed in all their games, especially the back line that allowed five goals to two opponents, so upcoming duel against Cagliari has big importance.
One of the best home player Andrea Belotti might be facing some fitness issues after playing three games for Italian international team in the last ten days.
Visitors are also wounded and looking for the first win in this new Serie A campaign.
The odds are going in favour of the home team though. Torino are currently priced at 2.10 odds to win this match.
Torino vs Cagliari Head-to-head
- Torino are rarely losing to Cagliari when it comes to matches at Stadio Olimpico.
- There were 17 encounters here so far, hosts have won ten while team from Sardinia was victorious in only two occasions.
- Goal difference is also going heavily in favour of hosts 31-15.
- 12 out of the last 14 meetings have ended either with BTTS or Over 2.5 FT, which is very useful info for the goals market.
- The last two times they locked horns at this stadium full time result was 1-1.
Torino vs Cagliari Prediction
Truth be told Cagliari are nowhere close to the form that got them in top 8 positions in first part of previous Serie A campaign.
Their trademark was offensive football with a lot of scored and conceded goals. They kicked off with a solid result and 1-1 draw on the road against Sassuolo, followed by two cruel defeats. Lazio won 2-0, Atalanta demolished them 5-2.
This squad definitely has quality to sit peacefully in the middle of the table. Torino on the other hand have played only two games so far. Their duel against Genoa was postponed two weeks ago.
We believe that spoils are going to be shared in Northern Italy this Sunday. Draw definitely seems like the most realistic outcome.
Torino vs Cagliari Tips:
Draw @ 3.40
Both teams to score @ 1.60.