Tijuana vs Tigres
Mexico – Liga MX
Date: Friday, 7 August 2020
Kick-off at 03:06 UK/ 04:06 CET
Venue: Estadio Caliente.
Ricardo Ferretti’s men have been one of the best teams in the competition for some years, and they had proved it with their podium finish the last season. Even now, they are in an admirable form, and have placed themselves in the fourth position.
Los Xolos on the other hand, have just lost their latest fixture by a four-goal margin, and their sole win this campaign had come against Atlas, the team placed second to last in the table.
On top of that, Ferretti’s men also have an impressive h2h record over the years against this opponent. As such, expect Tigres to post the three points this Friday on the board.
Tijuana vs Tigres: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Incomparables are unbeaten in the last nine straight games, and they also had won eight of these fixtures.
- They have conceded a total of one goal from these nine match-ups.
- It’s been eight years since the hosts have recorded a win at this stadium.
- The visitors have scored two or more goals in three of the preceding six clashes at this venue.
- The hosts have scored a total of one goal, from the previous five meetings at this stadium.
Tijuana vs Tigres: Prediction
Ferretti’s men are on an eleven-game unbeaten run at present, and they are unbeaten on the road in the past seven months. In fact, they have kept clean sheets in five of the former seven games away from home as well.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in nine of their last fifteen overall fixtures, and they had conceded two or more goals in four of their past five matches as well.
Most importantly, the Incomparables had won eight of the former nine overall h2h games, and they had conceded just a single goal in the process. And at this venue, the visitors had won five of the past six h2h meetings as well.
By all means, expect Tigres to be victorious this weekend.
Tijuana vs Tigres: Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Tigres @ 1.50 (1/2)
Tigres to Win Either Half @ 1.60 (3/5).