Tijuana vs Atlas
Mexico Liga MX Guard1anes
Date: Sunday, 26 July 2020
Kick-Off at 03:00 UK/ 04:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Caliente (Tijuana)
Both of them had a tough Clausura season this year. The hosts finished 16th in the table of 18 teams. They lost half of the ten matches they played and has only two wins to show for. The scoring rate in that competition was just a goal per game, but they gave away 16 in return.
The away team was also closely following their upcoming opposition in the Clausura. There is no other team that lost more matches than the Foxes. So we can definitely expect goals on Sunday.
Tijuana vs Atlas: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Los Xolos have two wins and a defeat in the last five meetings with this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five games in all competitions.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all four of those games as well.
- The host remains unbeaten against this opposition in six previous meetings at this ground.
- The majority of their meetings at this ground had more than 2.5 goals at the final whistle.
Tijuana vs Atlas: Prediction
The hosts have won both their recent home matches in all competitions. In all their ten previous games at this ground, they have lost only thrice while winning half of those games. The head to head games played here since 2015 has been dominated by the hosts. Atlas has won only twice in their ten previous games in both League and Cup and has lost a whopping seven games in that spell. So I think the hosts have the upper hand in this season opener.
Another problem for Atlas is their inability to score in away matches. They failed to score in three matches on the road recently. In the Clausura season, they have scored only 10 goals in 10 matches. But the head to head matches shows a trend that both teams have found the target in consecutive games. The hosts have problems in defense so we can expect goals on both ends of the field this Sunday.
Tijuana vs Atlas: Betting Tips
Both teams to score @ 1.85 (6/7).
The Home team to win @ 1.44 (4/9).