FK Teplice vs FK Jablonec
Czech Republic – First League
Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
Venue: AGC Arena Na Stinadlech (Teplice)
Teplice is struggling at the bottom half of the table with just 28 points in 27 matches. They have only 6 wins and lost 11 in the process as well. About half of their game at home ended up as draws. Also, they are currently unbeaten in the 3 previous home fixtures. This will improve their morale in upcoming games.
On the contrary, Jablonec is without a win in three matches across both home and away. They have conceded the major portion of goals in matches on the road. So we can expect the home attack to create problems for them on Sunday.
Teplice vs Jablonec: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jablonec is on an active 4 game win streak against Teplice across all venues.
- Jablonec is unbeaten against this opposition in 6 meetings on the trot.
- Teplice previously won this fixture back in November 2016.
- Both sides found the net in all 5 previous clashes.
- All 4 recent head to head games also had more than 2.5 goals.
- Both of them have a win each in the last 5 games at this ground.
- Both sides scored in four of those five matches.
- Three of those matches also had less than 2.5 goals in total.
Teplice vs Jablonec: Prediction
With a losing streak going on it will be foolish to think Teplice will win the three points on Sunday. They could not even win against teams like Opava who are below them in the table that too at home. They have more draws than wins at home in the 13 home games. But the recent 3 matches do not have any defeats which give them little hope. Also, they have scored in 4 of their recent home games as well.
On the other hand, the visitors are in need of a win after two consecutive defeats. Both those defeats came against the top two teams in the league. So I think they will be able to get back to winning ways in this upcoming match. So I am backing the away side to win with both teams scoring.
Teplice vs Jablonec: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 1.44 (4/9).
- Both teams to score @ 1.95 (10/11).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.