Sydney FC vs Central Coast Mariners
Australia – A-League
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019
Kick-off at 8:30 UK/ 9:30 CET
Venue: Jubilee Oval (Sydney).
It looks like an easy win for the table toppers, Sydney FC as they are having an invincible run in this season of the Australia A-League.
- Sydney FC form: 8 matches – 7 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 21 points.
- Central Coast Mariners form: 7 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 4 losses – 7 points.
Sydney FC vs Central Coast Mariners Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host is unbeaten in the last five meetings with two draws.
- The Sky Blues has registered 11 of the previous 12 wins in their clashes.
- Their previous encounter in February 2019 ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Both teams scored goals in the prior five fixtures since 2018.
Sydney FC vs Central Coast Mariners Prediction
It is sizing up to be a biased game in the sense that two teams from both ends of the table are meeting at Jubilee Oval.
Their previous encounter against Brisbane Roar at home ended as their fifth consecutive win in the contest this season. And that too with a massive 5-1 margin on the scorecard.
Steve Corica’s squad is the best team at home and away games in the campaign. Evidently, the Sky Blues are unbeaten at home and have only one loss in their four away appearances.
Meanwhile, Central Coast Mariners were defeated by Brisbane Roar on the road in their prior league clash. It was the third loss in a gap of five games in their schedule.
Moreover, Alen Stajcic and his men have tasted victory only once in their four away games so far. Their lone victory away from home was against Perth Glory.
Along with that, the Mariners have lost the last two matches away from home in the league. Hence, their form in outings is compromised this season.
As such, Sydney FC is likely to win the game with their overall performance in the campaign.
Sydney FC vs Central Coast Mariners Betting tips
Sydney FC to win with -1 handicap @ 1.90 (9/10).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.50 (1/2).