For the football accumulator tips for Sunday, 7th August 2016; we divided the sections into three. The first section focus on the 1×2, while second selections are for over/under goals. The third section is for higher returns, which is both teams to score and win.
All the outcomes are derived with the aid of statistical analysis with the focus on team form, head-to-head stats, player performance index and playing conditions. Every week we analyses football games from more than 20 leagues. And the combinations provided below are those with the highest chance of conversion. You may also choose to interchange the selections as you wish.
1×2 – Accumulator Slip
- IK Start vs Odds Ballklub (Norwegian Tippeligaen) @ 1.61
- Sparta Rotherham vs Ajax (Dutch Eredivisie) @ 1.57
- AZ Alkmaar vs Heerenveen (Dutch Eredivisie) @ 1.66
- Anderlecht vs Kortrijk (Belgium Pro League) @ 1.50
- Germany vs South Korea (Rio Olympics 2016) @ 1.72
- Total Odds – 10.96
Teams to win are marked in bold letters. If you are looking to choose a banker, we recommend to select the Norwegian fixture between IK Start vs Odds BK.
Over 2.5 goals
- Nordsjaelland vs Aalborg @ 1.72 (Danish Superliga)
- Sarpsborg vs Valerenga @ 1.70 (Norwegian Tippeligaen)
- Roda vs Heracles @ 1.75 (Dutch Eredivisie)
- Lokeren vs Westerlo @ 1.72 (Belgium Pro League)
- Braunschweig vs Wurzburger Kickers @ 2.25 (German Bundesliga II)
- Total Odds 19.97
If you are looking to cut down a match from the slip, we recommend to remove Braunschweig vs Wurzburger Kickers.
Both Teams to Score + Winner
- Leicetser vs Manchester United @ 4.00 (Community Shield 2016)
- Hearts vs Celtic @ 3.40 (Scottish Premiership)
- Sonderjyske vs FC Copenhagen (Danish Superliga) @ 3.60
- Total Odds – 48.96
For those looking for a double combo, we recommend to remove the Danish Superliga game, odds still stay at 13.60.
Disclaimer: We analyse football matches with the help of data and statistics. Our main purpose is to provide the best possible pre-match insights. All kind of ‘Betting’ involves high risk and you are the only person responsible for the wise use of your money. We do not hold any responsibility for any loss caused by following our tips.