Join from Uganda: Pay in shilling
Users from Uganda can now subscribe for LeagueLane Premium by making payment in Ugandan shilling.
Select the desired plan and click signup to complete the payment to get football tips selected by our high performance team of analysts.
If you want to make payment with PayPal, then go to our main Premium Page
Exclusive Plans for Uganda
30-days (+30 days Free)
- Payment partner for Uganda: Flutterwave Inc.
Premium Tips Performance for December 2019
|Segment||Total Tips||Wins||ROI (%)|
|Best Bets (1.6+ Odds)||24||18||36.92|
|High Odds (161 to 2.40)||25||16||35.25|
|Super Odds (2.40+)||12||6||37.34|
|Odds Under 1.60||14||9||-3.85|
- The analysis is done by placing 1 point stake against each tip provided.
Subscribe from Uganda
Here you can subscribe to LeagueLane Premium by making payment in Ugandan Shilling.
Options supported are debit/credit card and mobile money.
If you want to make payment with PayPal and know full details about our Paid Segments, then go to our main Premium Page.
Select a plan from the section below and complete the payment to get the best out of football tips by LeagueLane Expert Panel.
Included in Premium
Terms & Conditions and Fair Use Policy
- You must be at least 18 years old to join the Premium List of Subscribers. In some countries the age limit for sports betting or gambling may be more than 18 and it is the user’s sole responsibility to act in accordance with their local laws.
- LeagueLane do not or cannot provide any guarantee on the outcome of the analysis written as articles on the website or betting tips or betting advice provided through mediums such as e-mail, social media or Telegram.
- Sports Betting is taking a chance with money and therefore it is the responsibility of the user to use his money wisely and sensibly. Do not play with money more that you can afford to lose, if you need support with gambling related issues, please visit gambleaware.co.uk or read our responsible gambling guide.
- No refunds provided for Premium Subscriptions once a user receive his first email from us.
- To comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LeagueLane deletes the contact details of for users from European Union within 30 days of subscription end date. We do not share your personal data with third parties, regardless of your location.
- All contents in the website and those sent through other paid platforms is for personal use and they must not be copied, forwarded or shared in a public platform, just not limited to social media or whatsapp. We hold the right to ban such users without a notice.