Sturm Graz vs Red Bull Salzburg
Austria – Bundesliga
Date: Wednesday, 10 June 2020
Kick-Off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET
Venue: Merkur-Arena (Graz)
Sturm Graz is at the bottom of the championship group. This is a match they do not want at the moment where they are losing games consecutively. They have a bad history against the reigning champions who are currently the toppers.
Salzburg has an opportunity to improve on the seven-point lead at the top. They have never lost to this opponent in over 3 years now. If their last league fixture is anything to go by we will be entertained with a flurry of goals this Tuesday.
Sturm Graz vs Salzburg: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Salzburg is unbeaten in the last 10 meetings with this opposition.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of their 6 previous meetings.
- Sturm Graz previously won this fixture back in August 2017.
- Salzburg remains unbeaten in their 5 recent visits to this ground (W3, D2).
- Both teams scored in four of those 5 matches at this ground.
- The hosts are on a 4 game winless run in the league.
- Salzburg is in a 5 game winning streak in all competitions.
- They have kept a clean sheet in all those 5 games in both league and Cup.
Sturm Graz vs Salzburg Prediction
Salzburg is in no mood to lose a game now especially to a team at the bottom of the table. The away side is on an exceptional winning run and has defeated this same opponent in early March this year. They are coming into this game after a 0-6 away win against Hartberg. This ended a winless run in away matches for the reigning champs.
Graz is just the opposite of its rivals in terms of form. They are on a 3 game losing streak and have scored very few goals in recent matchdays. In fact, they have netted only 4 goals in those matches and failed to trouble the scored in two of the defeats. WE may see very few goals as the visitors are misers in terms of giving goals away. So I am backing the
Sturm Graz vs Salzburg: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score: No @ 2.05 (12/11).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.41 (2/5).