Sturm Graz vs LASK
Austria – Bundesliga.
Date: Sunday, 21 June 2020
Kick-Off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Merkur-Arena (Graz)
LASK will be thinking about their lack of luck this season. Before the break, they were on top of the table cruising to the title. But currently, they are third in the table in a fight for second place. Rapid Vienna is just 7 points above them and is winning continuously. After a winless run, LASK finally won a match against Sturm Graz.
The hosts are at the bottom of the table losing more than the game they won this season. Their only win in the last 5 matchdays was against Hartberg who is in a similar condition. They have lost against the top three sides once already so they will not have high hopes about this match too.
Sturm Graz vs LASK: Head-to-head (h2h)
- LASK is on a 5 match unbeaten run against this opposition.
- The last win for Sturm Graz against this opponent came back in April 2019.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 5 of the last 7 head to head matches.
- LASK has a 3-game winning run active at this ground.
- They have 3 wins and 2 defeats in the last 5 meetings here.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five games.
- Sturm Graz has no wins in their 5 previous home games in the league.
Sturm Graz vs LASK: Prediction
The visitors have managed to win only once in their last 5 games. That came in the reverse fixture against this opposition. They have scored 4 past this team and have also maintained to keep a clean sheet. Sturm Graz has only one win in 5 recent matches and has none against the top teams. So I am going for the visitors to win this one on Sunday.
Even though the home side has not won many games here, they have not compromised in scoring. They have netted at least a goal in the last 6 home matches. So I am backing both teams to score and the visitors to win in this upcoming match.
Sturm Graz vs LASK: Betting Tips
- LASK to win @ 1.73 (8/11).
- Both teams to score @ 1.67 (2/3).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.