Stromsgodset vs Brann
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Wednesday, 29 July 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Marienlyst Stadion (Drammen).
The Godsef is on a two-match losing streak at present. They have lost more matches than they have won so far. After the bottom side Aalesund, Stroemsgodset is the team that has conceded most number of goals.
The away side started the season well. But they tend to draw most of their matches. From the 10 games they have four wins and three draws. Currently they are on a three-match winless run.
The defence has given away all the fourteen goals that the attacking unit managed to score. Most of these goals were conceded in matches on the road.
Stromsgodset vs Brann: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The home side has two wins and a defeat in five previous matches with this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five games across all venues.
- Four games during that spell also had goals at both ends of the field.
- The hosts are unbeaten in four recent head to head matches at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five clashes here.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of those games as well.
Stromsgodset vs Brann: Prediction
The home side may be below their upcoming opposition in the table. But they have not lost to the latter at this ground for more than four years now.
Their last meetings back in November 2019 saw the home team win by six goals and kept a clean sheet as well. But the majority of their clashes in general saw both of them get goals.
The away side is on a losing streak in games on the road. They will get chances to score in this one even though they have not troubled the scores in last two trips. The home side is conceding goals for sun at home as they have given away eight goals in five games in front of their own crowd.
So I am backing a Double Chance for a draw or the hosts winning and both teams netting goals.
Stromsgodset vs Brann: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Stromsgodset to win @ 1.52 (1/2).
Both teams to score @ 1.62 (5/8).