Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Thursday, 30 July 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Nadderud Stadion (Bekkestua).
Stabaek has made a surprise entry into the top five this season. This is a much better spot for a team that finished 8th last season. But this will be one of their most challenging fixtures so far.
The home defence will have a hard day at the office when they meet the blistering attack of Glimt.
The current runners up are on a good position after 10 rounds. They have a five point lead over Molde in the second place. But they still need to keep winning their matches to keep this momentum going.
After Molde lost their recent fixture, the visitors are the only team to remain unbeaten in this season. Moreover they are the only side to win all ten games.
Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Blue Ones are unbeaten in five previous meetings with this opposition.
- Four of those five matches had fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
- Bodo/Glimt previously won this fixture back in April 2016.
- The visitors have won only once in their 16 trips to this ground in all competitions.
- The hosts have not lost any of the nine previous head to head games here.
- Both sides found the back of the net in five of those nine clashes at this venue.
Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt: Prediction
The away team is pumped after they beat the reigning champions Molde inn their recent league game. But previous history at this ground will give them major concerns.
Anyhow, they are yet to make a mistake this season and even won against tough opposition. So maybe history will change on Thursday.
The home team is winless in two matches at present. So I am backing the visitors to get all three points in this one.
Every single one of the five away matches for Glimt has produced more than 3.5 goals in total. They are scoring freely at the rate of four goals per match themselves.
Stabaek is also not bad in scoring themselves netting a goal per game in five home fixtures. So we can expect a high scoring outcome in this upcoming tie.
Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt: Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).
Bodo/Glimt to win @ 1.50 (1/2).