St Polten vs FC Admira Modling
Austria – Bundesliga
Date: Tuesday, 9 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: NV Arena (Sankt Pölten).
Polten needs a significant upgrade on their defense which is one of the worst this season. They are 10th in the table and very close to the relegation zone. With a handful of matches to go, they will be hoping to stay father from it as possible.
This game is a matter of survival for the visitors. They are at the bottom of the table with 9 points in 24 matches. This is a record no team will want to have in any league. They have more defeats than both wins and draws combined. Currently, with a 2 game losing run going on they will need extra effort to grab at least a point from this one.
St Polten vs Admira: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have a win each in their last 5 meetings.
- Three of their most recent clashes had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those matches as well.
- In the last 5 trips to this ground, Admira is unbeaten.
- They have a win and 4 draws in that spell of play.
- Both sides scored in 5 of the last 6 head to head game sat this ground.
- Four of those six games also had more than 2.5 goals.
- Polten is winless in their last 5 league game at home.
St Polten vs Admira: Prediction
Admira previously played this opposition here in early February this year. They have a bad away form and have lost both of their recent league games. They were not able to score in both of those matches. But they netted twice in their last trip to this ground. The hosts are also not bad in terms of scoring.
A win for the home team seems unlikely even against the last team in the table. Polten has a winless run at home for the last 5 matchdays. Since the majority of their recent head to head matches were drawn we can expect a similar result on Tuesday also. So I am backing a draw with both teams getting goals.
St Polten vs Admira: Betting Tips
- Match to draw @ 3.60(13/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.70(7/10).