St. Pauli vs Wehen
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019
Kick-off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Millerntor-Stadion (Hamburg).
The match is sizing to be anyone’s game at Millerntor Stadion when St. Pauli is hosting Wehen in probably a rather low scoring affair.
- St. Pauli form: 16 matches – 3 wins – 6 draws – 7 losses – 15 points.
- Wehen form: 16 matches – 3 wins – 5 draws – 8 losses – 14 points.
St. Pauli vs Wehen Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has won two and lost one in their five meetings since 2007.
- Two of their five fixtures ended in a draw with the same 1-1 scoreline.
- Their previous encounter at St. Pauli in 2008 awarded a 2-0 home win for Kiezkicker.
- Both teams have scored goals in four of the five fixtures overall.
St. Pauli vs Wehen Prediction
Another three points will certainly put the host further away from the edge of the relegation zone. And St. Pauli will be in dire need of that win after losing nine points in a row. Their last encounter being 1-0 defeat against Regensburg on the road.
Wehen is a strong contender for getting relegated this season. However, they have been making progress lately in the campaign. Their goalless draw with Darmstadt marked the third unbeaten clash in their last five league fixtures.
Since both teams are just one point apart,it is hard to determine a winner. Based on overall performance and home ground advantage St. Pauli has an upper hand. Meanwhile, looking on the recent performance and form, Wehen shows promise in the encounter.
Be that as it may, one thing is probable that we can expect both teams to score goals in the clash. From their h2h history, it is clear that these teams have an urge to score against each other. Also, their scoring average is similar in this league season.
Hence, we can count on both the teams to score goals in the clash. There too, we can expect the total score to be under 3.5 goals in ninety minutes.
St. Pauli vs Wehen Betting tips
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.44 (4/9).
Both teams to score @ 1.66 (4/6).