St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Monday, 26 August 2019
Kick-off at 19:30 UK / 20:30 CET
Venue: Millerntor-Stadion (Hamburg).
All the teams have finished their first three matches of the season in the second division games of Bundesliga. The host is currently at the 17th place on the table and the visitors are above them at the 15th row on the league table.
The home team lost their first home match to a 3-1 loss against Furth. They have two losses and a draw in their form on the charts. They have an aggregate goal ratio of 3:6 from their three matches so far.
The guest had a rough game on the road in this season. Their first away match against the Darmstadt was replied with a 2-0 loss. They had a taste of all three results in their fixture so far. Their goal ratio is 3:4 from their form.
St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel Head-to-head (h2h)
- The teams have met eight times in Regionalliga North and the host had four wins and two losses.
- The squads share two wins each from the four meetings in the Second tier clashes.
- The teams combined to score 10 goals from four matches in Bundesliga second division matches (2.5 GPM).
- The host had won both the halves in a recent game in the second division league at home ground.
- St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel Prediction
The host registered over 2.5 goals in two out of three games in this season of the league. Meanwhile, the visitor’s last win in the league fixture had seen over 2.5 goals by the end. This gives a chance to bet upon the fact that the game can produce over 2.5 goals in the ninety minutes.
The host will probably learn how to utilize their home advantage in the ground. The team has won either one half in two games recently in this season. So, we can strongly bet that they will repeat that stat in their home game too and win either one of the halves in the game.
St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel Betting tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.60 (3/5)
To win either half: St. Pauli @ 1.83 (5/6).