St Pauli vs Aue
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Kick-Off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Millerntor-Stadion (Hamburg).
The home team is on the brink of the relegation zone. They are 14th in the table with just 5 points between them and the red zone. Currently, they are on a 4 game winless run with the latest of those being a loss away from home to Bochum. They have a good attacking unit but the defense has made life difficult for them. So far they have given away 39 goals in 30 matches which is not as bad compared to many others but still cost them some crucial points.
Aue is 7th in the table with 11 wins and defeats each in the 30 rounds. They also have a problem in defending despite having a good scoring rate. Recently they won the game against Karlsruher who is in the relegation zone. This marked the end to a two-match losing streak that troubled them.
St Pauli vs Aue: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Aue has a four-game winning streak going on against this opposition.
- They are unbeaten in the last 10 matches with Aue across all venues.
- The last time St Pauli won this fixture was back in December 2013.
- Both teams scored in their 5 previous meetings on the trot.
- The latest 4 head to head games also has a score with more than 2.5 goals.
- Aue has lost only once in the 8 previous trips to this ground.
- They have a 7 game unbeaten run against the hosts here.
- In 6 of their 8 games here, the score had goals from both the teams.
- Six of those eighth games also have more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Aue has no wins in their last 14 consecutive games on the road.
- St Pauli is unbeaten in 5 previous home matches on the trot.
St Pauli vs Aue: Prediction
Aue is back in a winning way after the last league fixture. But they have problems in the defense which may hurt them in this upcoming match. The head to head history clearly shows that both teams have a habit of scoring in recent times. While St Pauli has some defeats in the previous week, the highlight was the draw with Heidenheim at home. This result will make the visiting fans worried as Heidenheim is one of the top teams in the league.
But Aue always had the upper hand against this opposition for over 7 years. Apart from the defeat in their first clash back in 2008, Aue has never lost at this ground. So I am backing a double chance for either a draw or Aue to win with both teams to score.
St Pauli vs Aue: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Aue to win @ 1.86(6/7).
- Both teams to score @ 1.74(3/4).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.