St. Johnstone vs Kilmarnock
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 25 January 2020
Venue: McDiarmid Park (Perth).
A continuous set of losses has pulled down Kilmarnock player’s spirits down and the Saints will be the favorites to win at Perth.
- St. Johnstone form: 20 matches – 4 wins – 8 draws – 8 losses – 20 points.
- Kilmarnock form: 22 matches – 6 wins – 5 draws – 11 losses – 23 points.
Kilmarnock has been pulled down to the 7th spot in the table while the Saints have resided at the ninth position in the league table.
St. Johnstone vs Kilmarnock Head-to-head (h2h)
- Kilmarnock has been unbeaten in their prior seven fixtures.
- Three of Kilmarnock’s recent five wins were registered as the host.
- The Saints are without a win since their 2017 away win.
- Their previous encounter awarded a goalless draw at Kilmarnock.
St. Johnstone vs Kilmarnock Prediction
Even though St. Johnstone had a bad run with Kilmarnock in their h2h clashes recently, the Saints will have the best opportunity to strike back.
Evidently, the host will be playing their home ground advantage in the match along with their overall league form.
Besides that, the Saints will be coming after a narrow 1-0 loss on the road to the likes of Livingston in their previous encounter.
In the meantime, Kilmarnock has marked their sixth consecutive loss in their prior clash with Celtic at home with a 1-3 score on the board.
Apart from that, the Saints will be on three-games consecutive draws at home in the campaign lately. On the other hand, Kilmarnock has lost all its recent four trips n the road.
Hence, the Saints have more chance of winning the game in ninety minutes. To be safer, it is better to go with a double chance in the clash.
St. Johnstone vs Kilmarnock Betting tips
Double chance: St. Johnstone or Draw @ 1.40 (2/5).
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.50 (1/2).