Sporting CP vs Belenenses
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Thursday, 3rd December 2019
Kick-off at 18.00 UK/ 19.00 CET
Venue: Estádio José Alvalade (Lisabon).
Sporting CP takes on Belenenses SAD as part of the 15th round fixtures in the Portuguese Primeira Liga. The match takes place at Estádio José Alvalade, this Thursday.
Belenenses is 6th in league standings and has 22 points against their name. The team has scored 18 times and got back 14 in return. Belenenses won 5 of their games, drew 7 and lost the remaining 2.
Sporting holds the 3rd spot in the table and has 31 points against their name. They won 10 games, drew 1 and lost 3. Sporting scored 30 goals and let 15 into their net.
Sporting won against Feirense, last week, on the road. The match ended 1-4. On the other hand, Belenenses lost against Porto, at home, in their last fixture, and the scoreline read 1-2.
Sporting CP vs Belenenses Head-to-head (h2h)
- Belenenses lost the last h2h match against Sporting.
- Sporting won 9 of their last 10 matches.
- Belenenses was winless in 6 of their last 9 games.
- Sporting CP won 11 of their last 13 home-ties.
- Belenenses was winless in 18 of their last 20 fixtures on the road.
- Sporting has scored in 12 of their last 15 overall matches, and in 14 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Belenenses has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall games, and in 10 of their last 15 away fixtures.
- Dost B has been the best player for Sporting CP with 10 goals and 0 assists this season, and Fredy for Belenenses, with 5 goals and 2 assists.
Sporting CP vs Belenenses Prediction
The hosts, Sporting CP, has a perfect record at home this season. Seven wins from seven home-ties. No other side in the league has posted a flawless record like this.
Sporting has won nine of their last ten overall matches. At home, they have been an even more of an imposing side. Their only two losses in 2018, at home, came against Arsenal in the Europa League, and in a domestic cup match.
To drive the point further forward, Sporting has scored an astonishing 19 goals in their last five home-ties. Sporting will get on the scoresheet in the first half itself.
The last five overall games of Belenenses had a combined 20 goals between them. Also, the last five away ties of Belenenses had a total of 20 goals. Both at an average of 4.00 goals per match.
Considering that the opponent is the free-scoring Sporting, along with these facts, it’s highly probable that this tie will have more than 2.5 match goals.
Sporting CP vs Belenenses Betting Tips
To Score in First Half: Sporting CP @ 1.44 (4/9)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.57 (4/7).