Sporting Braga vs Santa Clara
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Monday, 28 February 2022
Kick-off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Venue: Estádio Municipal de Braga.
Braga are one of the top-performing teams in the Portuguese top flight, and they are placed fourth in the table. They are scoring goals in plenty, and have also built a huge momentum with their recent results.
Particularly at home, the team is on a superb stretch of performances, and importantly they have a superior h2h record against this opponent.
Meanwhile, Santa Clara are struggling quite a bit at the moment. They are letting in goals in plenty, and especially in road games they have been a mess lately.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the hosts this Monday.
Sporting Braga vs Santa Clara Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 6-0 win for Braga.
- They had won three of the past four meetings.
- At this venue, the hosts had won eight of the past ten encounters.
- The home team had scored two or more goals in four of the previous five match-ups at this ground.
Sporting Braga vs Santa Clara Prediction & Analysis
Braga had won five of their past seven overall games, and they are on a three-match winning streak at home. They had scored a total of seven goals from their former three appearances at home, and they had also won nine of their past twelve home fixtures.
On the other hand, Santa Clara are on a three-game winless run, and they had remained so in 13 of their former 15 road trips. Do also note that they had lost six of their past nine road trips.
Taking into account these observations, expect a win for Braga this Monday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Braga are one of the only three teams in the competition to have won four of the last five fixtures in the league.
- They have lost just once at this venue since August, and just twice in the past ten-month period.
- Meanwhile, Santa Clara have won just once on the road since October.
Tips for Sporting Braga vs Santa Clara
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Sporting Braga @ 1.60 (3/5)
Correct Score: 2-1 Sporting Braga @ 9.00 (8/1).