Sparta Rotterdam vs Jong FC Utrecht
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 9th November 2018
Kick-off at 19.00 UK/ 20.00 CET
Venue: Sparta Stadion Het Kasteel, Rotterdam.
The toppers of the league, at home, take on the bottom-most team in the table. That’s all you need to know about this game. There won’t be probably another easier game than this to place bets in the Eerste Divisie this season. The strongest at home, against the weakest.
Sparta will be impressed by themselves as they kept their fine run going last week too. They recorded a dominating victory against Maastricht, even though they had the disadvantage of playing away from home. A goal early in the first half, and late in the second half, completed the proceedings.
Utrecht lost at home last weekend against Roda. Utrecht had tried to come back into the game after scoring an equalizer in the 64th minute, just eight minutes after Roda scored. The home crowd was slowly starting to see dreams of a proud win, but it was put to the gallows by a late goal by Engels in the 87th minute.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Jong FC Utrecht Head-to-head (h2h)
- This is the first match between these two teams.
- Rotterdam is on a run of six unbeaten matches and has lost just once in their last 12 outings.
- Utrecht is currently going through an eight-match winless streak and has recorded a solitary win in their last 17 matches.
- Sparta is on a six-match winning streak at home.
- Utrecht is on a nine-match winless streak on the road and has just one win in their last 23 away matches.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Jong FC Utrecht Prediction
The home team will have their easiest match at hand for this 13th round fixture in their league competition. Utrecht has quite easily been the worst team in the league without contest. Both teams are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, with Rotterdam enjoying winning and unbeaten runs, while Utrecht suffering winless streaks and losing runs.
To be precise, Rotterdam is on a six-match unbeaten streak in overall matches and has suffered a loss in just one of their 12 matches. At home, they are on a winning streak of six matches.
Utrecht is on an eight-match winless streak both at home and on the road, and on a run of nine winless matches away from home.
Expect Sparta to easily win this match with at least a two-goal margin. Both halves will be easily won by the hosts.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Jong FC Utrecht Betting Tips
- Half Time/ Full Time: Sparta Rotterdam/ Sparta Rotterdam @ 1.62 (5/8)
- EH (-1 for Sparta Rotterdam) : Sparta Rotterdam to win @ 1.50 (1/2).