Sonderjyske vs Hobro
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Kick-Off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Sydbank Park (Haderslev)
Both sides are coming into this game on the back of disappointing results. They both are far behind the Championship group of the league by a big margin.
Sonderjyske is 11th in the table, just 5 points above their opposition for Sunday. With over 34 goals conceded there is no surprise they lost 8 of their 20 league games this season. The latest of those results came against Horsens, which they lost 2-1 away.
Hobro is just below their hosts with 17 points which were the by-product of 11 draws. At present they are on a 3 match drawing streak in the league. The latest draw has given them hope as they drew high flying Brondby away from home. Even though they have problems in the scoring department, their defense is one of the best this season.
Sonderjyske vs Hobro: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last 3 games between them across all venues have been draws.
- From their last 5 h2h games both teams have a win each.
- All but one of those 5 matches has a scoreline of fewer than 2.5 goals.
- Sonderjyske has 2 wins and defeats in their last 5 home fixtures.
- The visitors are on a 7 match winless run on the road.
Sonderjyske vs Hobro: Prediction
The previous meeting between these teams has been low scoring affairs. In 6 of their last 7 h2h at this ground, the scoreline had less than 2.5 goals. This is also the case in the last 2 matches on the road for Hobro. So we can place our bets on a final score under 2.5 goals with 1.80 odds.
Sonderjyske has been dominant against Hobro in front of their home crowd. They have not lost a game since 2014. In the 7 h2h played since then, the hosts have won 4 and lost not even once. So in the light of these stats, we can bet on a home win with 1.95 odds.
Sonderjyske vs Hobro: Betting Tips
- Sonderjyske to win @ 1.95(10/11).
- Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (4/5).