Soligorsk vs Belshina
Belarus- Premier League
Date: Friday, 22 May 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Stroitel Stadion.
Soligorsk have hit a purple patch in the last 4 matchdays. They dominated most of their league games and have the best defence in the competition. So the visitors will have a hard time creating chances. Currently, they are 5th in the table with 15 points from 9 matches.
Belshina is the only team other than Smolevichi to win a match this season. They are having a hard time to cope with the competition in the top tier in their first season after promotion. With 16 goals conceded they have the worst defence in the current season. With much stronger opposition coming up in the recent future they will have to be at their best to avoid relegation.
Soligorsk vs Belshina: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Soligorsk have a 4 match win streak against this opposition.
- They kept a clean sheet in all those 4 matches.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those 5 matches.
- Belshina previously won this fixture back in September 2015.
- Belshina is winless in the last 9 competitive games.
- Soligorsk is unbeaten in their last 5 matches on the trot.
Soligorsk vs Belshina: Prediction
Soligorsk has a dominant record over this opposition. This is a mismatch considering the form both these teams are in. Soligorsk is on a 4 match unbeaten run and has a home advantage also. They have not conceded a goal against Belshina in recent head to head games. Also, the hosts have conceded only 3 goals in their 9 matches so far. This makes the best defence in this season.
Three recent head to head meetings had more than 2.5 goals at ninety minutes. The same trend can be seen in the three latest matches of the visitors as well. So I am backing only one team to score and over 2.5 goals also.
Soligorsk vs Belshina: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.53(6/11).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80(4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.