Slovan Bratislava vs Lincoln Red Imps
UEFA Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Tehelne pole.
Slovan Bratislava are heavy favorites against the Gibraltar’s opposition on Thursday. If they want to keep any chances or progressing from this group, they simply need to claim a maximum of six points from the upcoming double-header against Lincoln Red Imps. We expect a commanding home victory here.
Slovan Bratislava vs Lincoln Red Imps Head-to-head
- As mentioned above, Slovan Bratislava and Lincoln Red Imps battled it out for a place in the UEFA Europa League playoffs in mid-August.
- Slovan Bratislava got the job done in the first leg, beating Lincoln 1-3 on the road.
- The reverse fixture in Bratislava was only a formality (ended in a 1-1 draw).
Slovan Bratislava vs Lincoln Red Imps Predictions & Analysis
Slovan Bratislava picked up a big point in Greece in the previous round of the Conference League and they have a nice chance to make a big step towards securing the knockout phase of the competition with back-to-back victories over Lincoln Red Imps in the next two games.
The gulf in quality between all teams in Group F and Gibraltar’s side Lincoln is huge and we would be surprised to see the visitors snatching a single point by the end of the group phase.
Lincoln easily lost both of the opening two outings, each by a two-goal margin. They have never been in the group stage of any European competitions.
As a matter of fact, they have never gone beyond the second qualifying round in either Europa League or the Champions League before this season.
Slovan are a much more established side and they have already shown quality in this competition.
Interestingly, they had a chance to play Lincoln in the third qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League a couple of months ago.
Slovan advanced 4-2 on aggregate as they’ve finished the job in the first leg, beating the Gibraltar’s outfit 1-3 on the road.
The Slovakian representatives limited PAOK to just two shots on target in the second round’s 11 draw on the Greek soil.
Slovan are also doing very well in their domestic league where they keep the top of the standings with 23 points from the opening 10 rounds.
Key Stats for Betting
- Slovan Bratislava showed the difference in quality between them and Lincoln Red Imps in the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round.
- The Slovakian side scored three goals in the first leg on the road to finish the deal before the return game in Bratislava.
- Before this season, Lincoln have never gone beyond the second qualifying round in any European competition.
- Lincoln easily lost both Conference League games in the group phase, each by a two-goal margin.
Tips for Slovan Bratislava vs Lincoln Red Imps
HT/FT Slovan Bratislava/Slovan Bratislava @ 1.72 (8/11)
Slovan Bratislava to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.70 (7/10)