Slavia Mozyr vs BATE Borisov
Belarus – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Junosť (Mozyr).
BATE finished second last season with 5 points between them and champions Dynamo Brest. They will want to get that title back this time around. But the start to this season was horrific for them losing away to Energetik-BGU on matchday one. These defeats will affect their title chances in the long run like the previous season.
Slavia has also started off with a defeat away from home. Slutsk defeated them with a final score of 3-1. They finished 8th last season credit to their poor defense. The team scored a goal per game but gave away more than what they scored. They have a clear idea of what is in store for them against the most successful club in the competition.
Slavia Mozyr vs BATE Borisov: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Borisov is unbeaten in the last 5 head to head meetings against this opposition.
- They are currently on a 4 match win streak across all venues against Slavia.
- In 5 of their last 7 meetings, the final score had over 2.5 goals in total.
- BATE also won the last 2 meetings at this ground scoring 2 or more goals.
- In the 15 matches played here, the hosts have 2 wins and Borisov won 10.
- The last 4 matches between them here had more than 2.5 goals.
Slavia Mozyr vs BATE Borisov: Prediction
This fixture always had goals mainly from BATE. The last and only goalless draw between them at this ground was 8 years ago. Both the teams have scored in their opening game despite losing them. There is no doubt about the scoring talent of the club from Barysaw. Last season they scored 60 goals in 30 matches and had the league’s best defense.
But most of the goals they conceded came away from home. On their second away game this season I firmly believe they will concede yet again. So I am backing a score with both teams scoring and a high scoring match as well.
Slavia Mozyr vs BATE Borisov: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 2.10(11/10).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80(4/5).