Silkeborg vs Aalborg
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Kick-Off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Jysk Park (Silkeborg)
This is a mismatch between a team who are suffering since promotion and a top team. Aalborg is favorites to win this fixture quite easily away from home.
Manager Kent Nielsen of Silkeborg is a worried man. The former Brondby gaffer has only 2 wins under his belt this season which means his team is possibly going back to the First Division. They have 10 points and have the worst defense in the league this season. A surprise win over Randers has given them hope only until a visit to Lyngby last December.
The visitors are just inside a Championship group with 8 wins and losses each in their 20 matches. They have been good at both attacking and in clearing their lines. But they are without a win in the league for 3 matches on the trot. Their last game at home saw them lose to Nordsjaelland with a final scoreline 1-3.
Silkeborg vs Aalborg: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have 2 wins each in their last 5 meetings.
- More than 2.5 goals came in their last 3 competitive h2h matches.
- Silkeborg is unbeaten in their recent 3 home h2h against these opponents (W2, D1).
- In 4 of their last 5 clashes at this ground, more than 2.5 goals were scored.
- The visitors are unbeaten away from home in 5 straight league games.
Silkeborg vs Aalborg: Prediction
The hosts are unpredictable at this stage of the league. They have won against one of the better teams-Randers at home not so long ago. But they are not consistent with their performance. What they had done pretty well is giving away simple goals. The visitors themselves have been scoring freely so far. So in the light of their h2h stats, we can bet on both teams scoring with 1.73 odds.
In 4 of the 5 previous away games of Aalborg, more than 2.5 goals were recorded. This is also the case in the recent 4 h2h matches between these 2 at this venue. We can place bets on a final score of over 2.5 goals with 1.80 odds.
Silkeborg vs Aalborg: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80(4/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.73(8/11).