Sheffield United vs Coventry
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK / 13:30 CET
Venue: Bramall Lane.
Sheffield United are miles away from their best form at the moment. They lost three of the last five league outings. On the other side we have Coventry City who will go into this on the back of two victories in the last three Championship affairs. The value in great in backing the visitors not to lose at the 1.80 odds.
Sheffield United vs Coventry Head-to-head
- It has been four years since these two outfits last played each other and back then they were battling it out in League One.
- Sheffield United claimed two wins over Coventry City in the 2016/17 League One campaign.
- Sheffield United won 11, drew 6, and lost 7 of the last 24 home clashes against Coventry City.
Sheffield United vs Coventry Predictions & Analysis
Coventry City celebrated a big 3-2 victory two weeks ago against Bristol City. They scored the stoppage-time winner with ten men on the pitch on the occasion, showing a phenomenal team spirits to stay focused in tough moments.
The reward came in the shape of the move to the 4th place in the Championship standings.
The Sky Blues have now won two of the last three league outings and they will travel to Bramall Lane to take on Sheffield United in the 18th round of the Championship in the highest of spirits.
Sheffield United are struggling to find the right momentum in this term of the competition.
They currently hold the 18th place in the league table having won no more than five matches since the beginning of the season.
The latest failure came before the international break when the team led by Slavia Jokanovic fell 3-1 away at Blackburn Rovers.
Sheffield United lost the game despite scoring the opening goal two minutes into it. Th3ey have taken just one point in the last three league affairs.
Key Stats for Betting
- Sheffield United claimed just one point in the last three league matches.
- Both teams scored in six of the last seven outings they played.
- Both teams were also on target in six of Coventry’s last seven Championship affairs.
- Coventry will come into this on a high following a 3-2 victory over Bristol City in the previous round.
Tips for Sheffield United vs Coventry
Coventry to Win or Draw @ 1.80 (4/5)
Both Teams To Score @ 1.72 (8/11).