Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Bramall Lane (Sheffield).
Blackburn faces Sheffield United in their 25th league round of the season. The Championship match takes place at the Bramall Lane, this Saturday.
Sheffield United has the 4th position in the league table, after securing 41 points so far from their league campaign. They have scored 39 goals till now and received 28 back. Sheffield United won 12 matches, drew another 5 and lost the remaining 7.
Blackburn occupies the 14th spot in the league table and got 31 points till now. They registered 7 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses. Blackburn scored a total of 31 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 37.
Last week’s fixtures had Sheffield United win against Derby, at home, 3-1 and Blackburn lose against Leeds, on the road, with a score of 3-2.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Head-to-head (h2h)
- Blackburn lost the last h2h match against Sheffield United.
- Sheffield United was unbeaten in 7of their last 10 matches.
- Blackburn was winless in 8 of their last 10 games.
- Sheffield United lost 2 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Blackburn is winless in their last 6 fixtures on the road.
- Sheffield United has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 11 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Blackburn has scored in 13 of their last 15 overall games, and in 17 of their last 20 away fixtures.
- Sharp B has been the best player for Sheffield United with 13 goals and 0 assists this season, and Dack B for Blackburn, with 9 goals and 4 assists.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Prediction
Excluding a goalless draw between these teams, Sheffield United holds a 100% winning record against Blackburn at this venue. Sheffield is one of the top-tier teams in the competition, in fierce pursuit of a playoff spot, and maybe even a direct promotion. And accordingly, every one of their home-matches is played with utmost intensity and intent to win.
Blackburn is a team that struggles on the road consistently no matter who the opponents are. They are winless in their last six away games in a row. They conceded 15 goals from their last six matches on the road, alone. Only Ipswich, the worst team in the Championship, has conceded more away goals than Blackburn. The team will concede at least two goals in this game, and the struggling forwards of Blackburn will find it hard to breach the disciplined defense of Sheffield.
United will be keeping a clean sheet in the first half.
Sheffield United vs Blackburn Betting Tips
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Sheffield United @ 1.70 (7/10)
Blackburn to Score in First Half: NO @ 1.40 (2/5).