Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam
South Korea – K League 2
Date: Sunday, 17 May 2020
Kick-Off at 8:00 UK/ 9:00 CET
Venue: Seoul Olympic Stadium (Seoul).
Both these sides are looking for their first win for the season. The team from Seoul is fresh from a 1- 1 draw away from home. They conceded early in that first game against Jeju. But they showed real character to come back in the second and held on to ensure a point. A late red card means they will miss the service of midfielder Ki-Jong Won.
Gyeongnam is on its first season in the second division after relegation. The team is hoping they could get back to the top tier with a strong performance. In the season opener, they were held to a draw by Jeonnam at home.
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Gyeongnam has 3 wins and a defeat in the last 5 matches against this opposition.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 3 of those 5 games.
- The hosts have 3 wins in their 5 previous head to head games against this opposition.
- Four of those 5 matches saw less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Seoul has a 6 match winless run active at home which includes 4 draws.
- All those 6 games saw both teams getting goals.
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam: Prediction
Seoul does not have a good record even in its own backyard. With a winless run going on I do not see them win against even the weakest sides in the league. The last time they won a match at home was way back in August 2019.
Even if they have very few wins in recent times, scoring is not a problem. They have found goals in 9 previous matches on the trot. But defense is also an issue for the hosts as they have conceded in 7 of those 9 games as well. The visitors are on an unbeaten streak in the last 2 matches away from home. So I am backing both teams to score and the match to draw.
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam: Betting Tips
- Match to draw @ 3.30 (23/10).
- Both teams to score @ 1.83 (5/6).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.