Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas
2018/19 Major League Soccer
Date: Monday, 13 August 2018
Kick-off at 3:00 UK/ 4:00 CET
Venue: CenturyLink Field (Seattle).
Seattle Sounders welcome familiar foes FC Dallas for Sunday’s MLS fixture, both teams looking for a win for obvious reasons.
The Sounders maintained their perfect run last week with a 2-1 away win at Minnesota and have now picked up 4 wins on the bounce. Furthermore, the team managed by Brian Schmetzer is unbeaten in 7 and will be coming with plenty of confidence to dismantle the league leaders.
Dallas suffered their first home defeat of the season last week when they were thrashed 1-3 by San Jose, a team sitting at the foot of the Western Conference table.
Still holding on to the top spot in Western Conference, FC Dallas saw their gap with Portland Timbers cut short to 5 points. This is a must win fixture for Oscar Pareja to prevent other teams from toppling them.
Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas Head-to-head
- Sounders are unbeaten in the last 10 MLS matches against FC Dallas, 9 wins and 1 draw.
- The last three at CenturyLink Field has been pretty one sides with Sounders winning 4-0, 3-0 and 5-0.
- Dallas managed to score just 2 goals in their last 8 visits to Seattle.
- Also, their h2h meetings has been dominated by the team playing at home.
- There are no away wins in their last 15 league meetings, 11 home wins and 4 draws.
Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas Prediction
The h2h analysis and current form of the teams suggest that this is poised to end up as another home win.
Seattle are putting a strong shift and won their last 4 MLS games as against FC Dallas who lost their last league game at home to Seattle and dropped points in 4 of their last 6 away games.
Thus, the home win is the best bet to bank on, with the odds priced at 11/10. You can also back the Over 2.5 goals, with their last 5 h2h meetings at CenturyLink Field registering the same.
Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas Betting Tips
FT – Seattle to win at 11/10 (2.10)
Over 2.5 goals at 8/11 (1.73).