Sangju Sangmu vs Pohang Steelers
South Korea – K League 1
Date: Saturday, 13 June 2020
Kick-Off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Sangju Civic Stadium.
After starting the season off with a defeat to Ulsan Hyundai, Sangju has never lost another game. They are currently on a 4 game unbeaten run which includes two recent draws on the trot. This has helped them reach the 5th position in the table.
The visitors are just a point below their upcoming opposition. They have two wins and defeat each from the 5 rounds. Unlike the home team, Steelers are fresh from a home defeat to Ulsan, which is their second setback in three matchdays.
Sangju Sangmu vs Pohang Steelers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sangju is unbeaten in the last 3 meetings with this opposition.
- They have 3 wins and a loss in 5 previous head to head matches.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all those 5 matches.
- The common score was 2-1 which was the result of four of those 5 games.
- The previous win of Pohang in the head to heads came two years ago.
- Both sides have two wins each in their last 5 meetings at this ground.
- Both teams scored in all those 5 matches at this ground.
- Four of those five games had more than 2.5 goals as well.
Sangju Sangmu vs Pohang Steelers: Prediction
Sangju has not lost at home this season. They have won both their home fixtures without even conceding a goal. Pohang lost their last two home games but remains unbeaten in away matches. But both those away game were against teams like Daegu and Incheon who are struggling.
I am rooting for the home side as they are unbeaten in 4 matches on the trot. On the other hand, Pohang has two recent defeats. Both sides have problems in defense. Both of them have given away goals that they have scored until now. The head to head stats also shows that both of them scored in recent matchups. So I am backing the hosts to win with goals from both sides.
Sangju Sangmu vs Pohang Steelers: Betting Tips
- Home team to win @ 2.20 (6/5).
- Both sides to score @ 1.85 (6/7).