Sandhausen vs Hannover
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 5 March 2022
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Sandhausen are desperately trying to put some cushion of points over the relegation cut-off. They are placed 15th in a table of 18, and have a surplus of just one point over the relegation zone.
They have improved their form a bit lately, but defense is still major issue for them to be resolved. Especially in league games, the team has been conceding in plenty right from the start of the season.
Meanwhile, Hannover have been an inconsistent team right from the start of the season. They would go through a small series of good results, and would follow it up with a stretch of bad performances. This has been their cycle all along 2021-22.
As these two lock horns this weekend at the Hardtwaldstadion, expect goals to come from either end of the pitch.
Sandhausen vs Hannover Head-to-head (h2h)
- Five of the past six clashes had goals from both teams.
- The last four meetings had a total of 17 goals combined.
- The hosts had scored a total of seven goals from the past two match-ups at this ground.
- 100% of encounters at this stadium in the past decade had goals from both teams.
Sandhausen vs Hannover Prediction & Analysis
Sandhausen are on a three-game unbeaten run at the moment, and they have remained so in ten of their past thirteen fixtures. They had also remained winless in 11 of their past 12 appearances at home.
On the other hand, Hannover had conceded two or more goals in four of their past eight road trips, and they had remained winless in 13 of their past 21 overall games.
Moreover, they had conceded goals quite in plenty in past h2h clashes.
Taking into consideration these stats, anticipate a high-scoring affair this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Sandhausen have registered a total of just one win at home all through this league campaign.
- Hannover had recorded a total of four wins on the road so far.
Tips for Sandhausen vs Hannover
Both Teams to Score @ 1/75 (3/4)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.83 (5/6).