Sandefjord vs Molde
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Saturday, 1 August 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Komplett Arena.
Sandefjord is still clinging onto the last safe spot in the table. They have failed to make an impression in their first season at the top tier. The latest game against Kristiansund also ended as a 3-1 defeat away from home. This was their seventh defeat in the 11 games so far.
The current champions are still stalking topper Bodo/Glimt for the first place. With a match in their hand the latter has only a two-point lead at the top of the table. This will be one of the easier clashes for Molde considering the visitors are not experience in this level of competition.
Sandefjord vs Molde: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Molde are on a 3-match winning streak against this opposition.
- They are unbeaten in eight previous head to head clashes with Sandefjord.
- The last seven meetings on the trot saw a final score with over 2.5 goals in total.
- The visitors are unbeaten in the last three visits to this ground.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all five previous clashes here.
- Four recent meetings at this venue also produced more than 2.5 goals.
Sandefjord vs Molde: Prediction
The newbie is not motivated enough to defeat the champions of Norway. They have lost to all top teams this season. Also, they visitors are on an unbeaten run in the head to head matches for over a decade. With such a dominant performance in their side the home side will be in control from the start. Also, they need to keep on winning to surpass the toppers too.
The head to head stats also support the chance to have more than 2.5 goals in this one. The hosts are not much of a threat for Molde.
But Sandefjord is one of the top scorers in the league with 33 goals scored in 11 matches. Ten of their 11 matches this season had a similar score line. So, we can expect the visitors to win in a high scoring game.
Sandefjord vs Molde: Betting Tips
Molde to win @ 1.44 (4/9).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (7/10).