San Lorenzo vs Sarmiento
Argentina – Liga Profesional
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Pedro Bidegain.
Both these teams are amongst the worst in the Argentine top flight, and are stuck in the bottom-most tier of the table.
They are conceding goals in huge numbers, be it at home or on the road, and with the campaign about to come to an end – the squads are desperate for a win.
Likely, expect a goal-fest this Tuesday at the Estadio Pedro Bidegain.
San Lorenzo vs Sarmiento Head-to-head (h2h)
- Lorenzo had recorded a 1-0 win in the latest encounter.
- They have a 100% winning record since 2015.
- 100% of meetings at this venue had three or more goals, barring just one clash.
San Lorenzo vs Sarmiento Prediction & Analysis
Both San Lorenzo and Sarmiento are struggling with their defense, and have been letting in goals in huge numbers throughout this campaign.
In fact, the Lorenzo are on a losing streak since the second week of October, barring their match-up against Godoy Cruz. They even have a total of just two clean sheets at home in the past four-month period.
On the other hand, Sarmiento are on a four-game winless run, and three of these were losses. And importantly, they have a total of just two wins on the road since December of 2020.
Considering these observations, expect a high-scoring affair this Tuesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- San Lorenzo are placed second to last in the table, and they have lost the most number of games in the competition.
- In fact, they had lost seven of their past eight fixtures, and had conceded two or more goals in six of the preceding eight games.
- Meanwhile, Sarmiento have a total of one win on the road this whole season, and they have a total of two clean sheets away from home since March.
Tips for San Lorenzo vs Sarmiento
Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.40 (7/5).