Tobol Kostanay vs Samtredia
Europa League First qualifying round
Date: Thursday, 19th July 2018
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Centralnyj Stadion (Kostanay).
An injury time goal gave Tobol a slender 1-0 lead to carry over to the second leg against Samtredia on Thursday.
- Under 3.5 ft goals at 1.45 odd.
- Tobol -1.5 Asian Handicap for 1.81 odd.
Tobol Kostanay vs Samtredia Key Stats
- Tobol’s recent overall form is decent having picked at least a point from their last 4 competitive games.
- Their 1-0 win against Samtredia last week is only their second win in Europa League qualifiers, drew 2 and lost 7 of the 10 games so far.
- Samtredia are on a disastrous run of form having lost in five consecutive games.
- The Georgian side managed just 1 win from their last 19 in all competitions.
Tobol Kostanay vs Samtredia Head-to-head
The reverse leg at Mikheil Meskhi Stadium in Tbilisi last week is the lone meeting between the two sides.
Tobol Kostanay vs Samtredia Preview
Samtredia are in a very tough position at the moment. They officially do not have a head coach, while best players had already left the team which is allegedly on the verge of bankruptcy.
Samtredia conceded as many as five goals in last two league losses to Rustavi and Saburtalo and they will head into this off the back of six defeats and one draw in last seven Erovnuli Liga outings.
Tobol will enter the game in much higher spirits following a streak of three subsequent games which saw them net two or more goals in the Premier League. It was backed up with a goal less draw at home to the reigning champions and by far the strongest team in Kazakhstan, Astana.
Based on everything written above, we have strong reasons to believe in Tobol’s success here to be a banker.