Salernitana vs Pescara
Italy – Serie B
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 14.00 UK/ 15.00 CET
Venue: Stadio Arechi (Salerno).
Pescara travels to be welcomed by Salernitana for their Serie B game this week. The match scheduled for Sunday takes place at Stadio Arechi.
Salernitana finds themselves in the 10th position after recording 24 points on the table. The team won 6 matches, drew 6 and lost 5. Salernitana scored 19 past their opponents and received 20 in return.
Pescara occupies the 5th spot in the league table and got 29 points till now. They registered 8 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Pescara scored a total of 25 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 21.
Last weekend saw Salernitana draw against Cosenza, at home on the road. The score was 0-0. Pescara won against Venezia, at home, in the same round, with a score of 1-0.
Salernitana vs Pescara Head-to-head (h2h)
- Pescara won the last h2h match against Salernitana.
- Salernitana was winless in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Pescara was unbeaten in 6 of their last 10 games.
- Salernitana was unbeaten in 12 of their last 14 home-ties.
- Pescara was winless in 8 of their last 9 fixtures on the road.
- Salernitana has scored in 8 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 13 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Pescara has scored in 16 of their last 20 overall games, and in 15 of their last 20 away fixtures.
- Bocalon R has been the best player for Salernitana with 5 goals and 1 assist this season, and Mancuso L for Pescara, with 9 goals and 3 assists.
Salernitana vs Pescara Prediction
Whenever these teams take on each other, the teams that have the home status have very high chances of getting on the scoresheet. The claim is backed by the fact that 12 of the total h2h games between these teams saw the home sides scoring. Also, Salernitana has scored in 16 of their last 18 home-ties, a streak that stretches back to last season.
All these stats will be extra motivation for Salernitana, a team just two points away from the playoff spots. They will score the first goal.
Pescara has scored in seven of their last eight away games. Also, in their entire history, they have failed only once to score against Salernitana, at this venue. Pescara has scored 12 goals in their last 7 h2h matches at this stadium. Add the shaky defense of Salernitana to the mix, and we have ourselves a match where both teams will score.
Salernitana vs Pescara Betting Tips
First Team to Score: Salernitana @ 1.72 (8/11)
Both Teams to Score: YES @ 1.87 (7/8).