Sagadam vs Merw
Turkmenistan- Yokary Liga
Date: Saturday, 25 April 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Sagadam Stadium (Turkmenbashi)
Both of these teams are badly in need of a win to rejuvenate their season. The hosts are at the bottom of the table with 2 points in 4 matches. They are yet to win a game this season and have scored only one goal so far.
But at home, they have managed to draw both games this year. Including those results, they are currently on a 3 match drawing streak. Merw started off with a win against Energetik but is currently on a 3 match losing streak at present. They never won a match on the road in over two years so we know what to expect out of this match.
Sagadam vs Merw: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sagadam remains unbeaten in their last 7 meetings against this opposition.
- The score in the last 6 head to head games was less than 2.5 goals.
- The last time Merw won this fixture was back in March 2018 at their home ground.
- Sagadam never lost at home against Merw since 2017.
- In the 8 matches between them here the hosts have 4 wins and 2 defeats.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 6 of those 8 games.
- Merw is on an active 8 match losing streak away from home in the league.
- They are without a win in the last 24 league games since 2018.
Sagadam vs Merw: Prediction
Merw is on an 8 match losing streak away from home and failed to score in 5 of those matches. They have conceded 6 goals so far which is the worst record and have scored only once. The hosts, on the other hand, are unbeaten at home this season. So we can expect a close game on Saturday.
In terms of defensive strength, Sagadam is also in trouble. That is why they have not won a match this season. So I am backing the match to end as a draw and both teams not scoring.
Sagadam vs Merw: Betting Tips
- Match to end as a draw.
- Both teams to score: No.
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.