Rubin Kazan vs Krylia Sovetov Samara
Russia – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020
Kick-off at 11:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Central Stadium (Kazan).
Being strong contenders for relegation this season, we can expect the teams to produce at least two goals in the probable tight encounter at Kazan.
- Kazan form: 20 matches – 4 wins – 8 draws – 8 losses – 20 points.
- Samara form: 20 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 11 losses – 19 points.
Rubin Kazan vs Krylia Sovetov Samara Head-to-head (h2h)
- Two of their last five overall matches ended in a draw.
- The teams have scored at least 2 goals in each of the last six meetings held here.
- Their previous encounter resulted in a goalless draw at Samara.
- The host has recorded three of the last five overall wins.
Rubin Kazan vs Krylia Sovetov Samara Prediction
Rubin Kazan is winless in their last five fixtures following a goalless draw on the road against Tambov in their previous encounter in the league. Their last three matches in the campaign ended in a draw.
In the meantime, Krylia Sovetov Samara shared the spoils at home with Orenburg with a 1-1 scoreline after four consecutive losses in their record.
The host has won 3 and lost 4 of their 9 home matches so far. Their last two home matches ended in a defeat against Dynamo Moscow and Zenit.
The visitor has 3 wins and 5 losses in their 9 away fixtures until now in the campaign. Significantly, they too will be on the back of a double loss on the road.
It has to be noted that the last four matches held here between these teams have not ended in a draw. Also, all those matches produced at least 2 goals in total by the final whistle.
With 1.40 odds, the double chance for either team to win will be the best bet as the match is sizing to be anyone’s game.
Furthermore, over 1.5 goals also seem to be a probability in ninety minutes at Kazan.
Rubin Kazan vs Krylia Sovetov Samara Betting tips
Double chance: Rubin Kazan or Krylia Sovetov Samara @ 1.40 (2/5).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.50 (1/2).