Rotherham vs Sheffield United
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 12.30 UK/ 13.30 CET
Venue: Aesseal New York Stadium (Rotherham).
Rotherham, hanging above the relegation zone by a whisker, hosts one of the top teams in the Championship, at the Aesseal, to take part in the 18th round of this second division English Football.
Sheff Utd played out a draw, at home, against Sheff Wed, from the bottom tier of the league. It would be classified as an opportunity missed by the Sheff Utd fans to have registered an easy victory and to have improved the goal difference. McGoldrick will be crestfallen that he missed the golden chance to grab his team three points, as his penalty misfired. The game ended in a goalless draw.
Rotherham will be pleased with their efforts last weekend against Blackburn. Blackburn, despite having the home advantage, couldn’t capitalize on it and had to settle for a draw with the much lower-placed Rotherham. At one point it even seemed that Rotherham might pull off an upset.
The scores remained tied at 0-0 till the 75th minute before Smith fired the visitors to the front. But the joy did not last long, as Blackburn equalized five minutes later through Dack. The game ended 1-1.
Rotherham vs Sheffield United Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sheff United has won eight matches against Rotherham, while only losing one in return.
- United holds an unbeaten record so far in Championship games against Rotherham.
- Rotherham has won just one of their last 10 games.
- Sheff has lost just three of their last 16 ties.
- Rotherham has just one win in their last four home games.
- Sheff is unbeaten in ten of their last 14 games on the road.
Rotherham vs Sheffield United Prediction
The away team comes off with favorites tag to win the match. They have dominated Rotherham in recent meetings as well as historically. In the last four matches at this stadium, between these two teams, Sheff won thrice.
- Sheff has never lost against Rotherham in the Championship.
In their last ten matchups, Rotherham was able to register a win in just one of them. At home, they have only one win in their last four games.
The hosts are absolutely on song, with just three losses in their last 16 ties. On the road too they have impressed a lot. They remained unbeaten in ten of their last 14 games away from home.
- Sheff Utd will win this match, as well as both halves.
Rotherham vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Sheff Utd to win @ 1.70 (7/10)
Half Time/ Full Time: Sheff Utd/ Sheff Utd @ 2.50 (3/2).