Rotherham vs Milton Keynes Dons
England – League 1
Date: Saturday, 29 February 2020
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Aesseal New York Stadium (Rotherham).
It will be a battle of the table-toppers, Rotherham, against the bottom-part team, MK Dons. Having scored a massive 59 goals in the league so far, we can expect the host to slot in a couple more in the clash.
- Rotherham form: 33 matches – 18 wins – 7 draws – 8 losses – 61 points.
- MK Dons form: 33 matches – 10 wins – 6 draws – 17 losses – 36 points.
Rotherham vs MK Dons Head-to-head (h2h)
- Their previous encounter awarded a 2-3 away win for Rotherham.
- Both teams have scored goals in their last three fixtures.
- The host has recorded three of the prior five wins.
- Two of the three League One clashes held here have ended in a draw.
Rotherham vs MK Dons Prediction
Rotherham had their previous encounter on the road. The table-toppers faced Coventry and the match ended in a 1-1 draw. The host has marked only two wins in their last ten fixtures.
Apart from that, the home team has not lost at home in their prior 7 home matches in the campaign with just two draws in it.
MK Dons have shown no promise in the match as they will be coming after a 3-1 loss on the road in their prior clash with Portsmouth in the league.
With a massive 61 points in the table, the host is 25 points ahead of the Dons. to make things worse, MK Dons have not tasted success on the road for the past 14 away matches in their schedule.
As such, the odds are stacked against the visitors. With the home win odds at 1.57, Rotherham will be the best option for the punters in the clash.
Since the host is at the top of the table, we can probably expect a high scoring affair at Rotherham. Over 2.5 goals at 1.66 will be the safest bet to wager in the goals area for the punters.
Rotherham vs MK Dons Betting tips
Full-time result: Rotherham @ 1.57 (4/7).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 (4/6).