Ross County vs Rangers
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Victoria Park (Dingwall)
Rangers are badly in need of wins to reduce the gap with Celtic. Steven Gerrard will be disappointed with his side’s latest performances. Currently, they are winless in 2 games on the trot.
Ross County is 9th in the table and is the worst defensive unit in the competition. They too are coming on the back of a defeat against Motherwell. That 4-1 bashing came after a memorable win at Aberdeen. It was expected from the club that was promoted to the top tier this season. But if they wish to stay for another year improvement in form is needed.
Ross County vs Rangers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Rangers are unbeaten against Ross County in all competitions.
- They have an active 5 match winning streak against this opposition.
- Both sides scored in 7 of their 10 meetings across all grounds.
- In 4 of their recent clashes, the final score had over 2.5 goals in total.
- The Gers have won 3 previous head to head matches at this ground.
- All those games had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- In 5 of the 6 meetings at this venue, both teams found the back of the net.
Ross County vs Rangers: Prediction
Rangers needed such opposition in the current situation they are in. They are losing games to inferior opposition in the table. They were knocked out of the Cup by Hearst who is last in the table. The recent defeats to Hamilton and Kilmarnock have resulted in them falling 13 points behind leaders Celtic.
But against Ross County, they have never lost a match across all venues. They have a 5 match win streak in this particular fixture and scored at least 2 goals in the last 5 head to head clashes. Ross County has also scored consistently in recent times.
So I would recommend expecting a high scoring match with both teams scoring.
Ross County vs Rangers: Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.57 (4/7).
Both teams to score @ 2.10 (11/10).